I am using PlantUML combined with Doxygen to manage our design documentation.
This is working fine, but one wanted to use a simple ditaa diagram and this is not working.
The following text is put inside source code:
DQePut --->+ | |...| | +---> DQeGet
and the result is not processed (there is no error from PlantUML, but we have no diagram, only the same text.
The doxy log is reporting:
data_queue.dox:11: warning: Found unknown command `\startditaa'
data_queue.dox:19: warning: Found unknown command `\endditaa'
I have also tested using @startuml keyword, followed directly by ditaa() on the first next line, but in that case I have some errors from PlantUML.
I think this is related to the PLANTUML_CFG_FILE file which we are using (Doxygen option). I have also tried without this option in Doxygen, but the result is the same. I think that in the Doxygen implementation, the ditaa() keyword is not at the first line.
Thanks and regards