Currently in file jqery_plantuml.js your code isn't very reusable because once you add your script in some web application, the rawdeflate.js will not be loaded because of the changed path.
I experienced this problem when I integrated your code in Redmine.
I changed the code so rawdeflate.js path is determined from the path of jqery_plantuml, so you can put them anywhere and reference only the first one. The change is related to rawdeflate_url variable. I suggest you to add this (or something similar) to the official release. I used *= selector because Rails adds attributes to the end of the script name.