Salt and JCC on the top-navigation bar?

0 votes
asked Mar 5, 2014 in Wanted features by scooper (440 points)
One feature I'm liking more and more is the wireframe features offered with SALT.

I notice that the only navigation to SALT is via the site map. Same goes for JCCKit integration.

Are these two integrations being deprecated, or do you plan on continuing to support them? If you plan on continuing support, it would be more reassuring if they were referenced on either the top or side navigation bars.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Mar 6, 2014 by plantuml (295,000 points)
selected Mar 6, 2014 by scooper

Best answer
Hello,

We will definitely continue to support SALT (and JCCKit, except that JCCKit has not changed since 10 years!)

The only thing is that we are focusing on UML, and SALT is simply a small subproject/idea we had some time ago, and we do not want to spend too much time on it.

But to reassure people, we have added a link on the main page (we were not sure that anyone was using it, by the way :-) )

Regards,
commented Mar 6, 2014 by scooper (440 points)
I appreciate it. We use SALT more and more during requirements gathering in Confluence. It's very helpful. We would need the "tree-table" feature I requested a while back to be able to mock up all our screens with it though.
commented Jun 12, 2014 by anonymous
Loving the SALT. Please keep it alive!