Not sure if this a PlantUML bug or a simple typo on the page. In either case, most of the text on the documentation page for Class Diagram Syntax is rendered with strikethrough, apparently due to an HTML strike tag being interpreted when it shouldn't be.
See attached image for detail.
- Point browser at http://plantuml.com/class-diagram
- Search or scroll down to "More on notes"
- Observe at the point where the HTML strike tag is used, almost all following text is struck to the end of page. <== BUG
Instead I would expect the page text to be rendered normally all the way to the bottom of the page.
Seen on Mac OSX 10.11.6 with
- Firefox 69.0 (64-bit)
- Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
The problematic section looks like this:
More on notes
It is also possible to use few html tags like :
- <s>, , <strike>
- <font color="#AAAAAA"> or <font color="colorName">
- <color:#AAAAAA> or <color:colorName>
- <size:nn> to change font size
- <img src="file"> or <img:file>: the file must be accessible by the filesystem
You can also have a note on several lines.
You can also define a note on the last defined class using note left, note right, note top, note bottom.
[ ... ]