Hello PlantUML team,
Adapted from the functionality of node style line (locally inline LineColor and LineStyle management), with:
And Thanks for the pointers:
And with the today’s test (on v1.2020.13):
[Click to see code on PlantUML online server]
We have got a lot of questions… Sorry for that :
- See all the notes on the diagram (where we mention KO)
- Why only the first note is on left? And not the followings! When all the notes should be on the left.
- Why are there 2 syntax depending of the type of diagram?
- #red|green ##[dashed]blue for state or class diagram
- #red|green;line.dashed;line:blue for component and deployement diagram
- Why when we hide an element and if the element is alone on a group: the father element is also hidden? (see element 'FooDashed24_KO')?
- The beta-style does not work with group and sub-diagram (see specific minimal issue n°11735:
Thanks for yours works,