Is it possible to retain vertical timelines for monthly, quarterly scales?

0 votes
asked Nov 10, 2022 in Question / help by anonymous
When I create a gantt chart with projectscale weekly, I like the vertical line separators.  When I go to projectscale monthly, those vertical separators no longer show.  I have tried the <style> options with timeline black, but that doesn't show the lines.
commented 2 days ago by anonymous
I would like to know that, too.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered 1 day ago by anonymous
Hi,

thanks for the quick answer. I know that post and I don't think that's the solution. What's disappearing is not the separators that were put in manually. If you go from weekly to larger timescales, such as monthly, quarterly or yearly, the vertical lines separating the time units disappear, which makes it harder to estimate where certain tasks start or end, especially if you have quite a lot.

If I could put in separators at distinct timepoints/dates I could put a line everywhere a month/quarter/year starts. However, manual separators seem only be possible to be set relatively to tasks or milestones and that's making it even more difficult to separate the time units with them.

I am guessing it is somehow connected to the timeline, but I have not figured it out yet.

Regards,

J.