When using the "as" keyword to assign aliases to lifelines or other elements in a timing diagram, specifying full-width digits results in a grammar error and generates an error image.
I have three questions regarding the above issue:
- Similarly, full-width characters such as "full-width alphabets" or "Hiragana" don't cause a grammar error, but full-width digits are not supported?
- Are there any plans to support the specification of full-width digits in the future?
- In our usage scenario, we sometimes use "full-width alphabets" or "hiragana." Is there any risk of unintended behavior when specifying these characters?
- Full-width digits cause a grammar error.
robust "WB" as １２３
- Full-width alphabets don't cause a grammar error.
robust "WB" as ＷＢ