According to the spec,
"Since people perceive the “-” indicator as indentation, nested block sequences may be indented by one less space to compensate
So the following is valid:
- item 1
- item 2
But PlantUML loses B
I noticed this because it is used on https://yaml.org
- Neslib.Yaml # YAML 1.1 Delphi binding to libyaml | YTS
- Go-yaml # YAML support for the Go language.
- Go-gypsy # Simplified YAML parser written in Go.
- goccy/go-yaml # YAML 1.2 implementation in pure Go.
- HsYAML # YAML 1.2 implementation in pure Haskell | YTS
- YamlReference # Haskell 1.2 reference parser
- yaml # YAML 1.1 parser/renderer for Haskell (based on libyaml)
Note the missing Delphi/GoLang/Haskell layer:
(The YAML spec is ridiculously complicated for what it actually achieves!)